for those of you who are keeping an eye on our beautiful and multi-talented team, i'm glad to report that pepe, who plays the singer and provides most of the soundtrack, is much, much better after his dreadful accident in april, and now there's this from jayjay, who did styling & continuity on our film. yes, you're reading this correctly: he's going to be the first male colombian winter olympian, as a speed skater: http://tgr.ph/p3JQPv
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
due to the horrendous evils of spam i've had to set comments to 'approval needed'. but please feel free to comment: i won't censor or hide you; this really is just to spare us all the intrusion of unwanted advertising for decidedly crap websites.
i am, i suppose, the instigator of this project. i wrote it, i'm producing it together with pascal verdosci, i'm directing, together with adam berzsenyi bellaagh, and because i've got adam codirecting, i'm even acting in it. but really the impetus for it came from our director of photography gregor brändli, who said to me 'october i'd be available to make a film'. and we'd been meaning to make our first feature ever since we first worked together, back in 2005...
banner image from our footage, shot on location in safiental, switzerland
- das team
- dan absalom (ivor)
- pepe belmonte (the singer)
- adam berzsenyi bellaagh (codirector)
- gregor brändli (director of photography)
- sam fordham (theo)
- gary grant (harry)
- charlotte heinimann (gabrielle)
- georg isenmann (production manager swiss unit)
- livia krummenacher (production assistant swiss unit)
- sebastian michael (writer, director, producer & george)
- jay ramirez (continuity & styling)
- moritz anselm schermbach (camera assistant)
- christoph schwegler (werner)
- andrea spolarics (eva)
- pascal verdosci (coproducer)
- david wade (conrad)
- geoff widdowson (sound)
- images & sounds