we're on the home straight: with just over two weeks to go before we finish post-production, this is the last chance to fund a frame in what WILL be the first frame-funded feature film ever. so if you want to secure yourself a little place in film history - and help us with the last leg of the journey - please fund a frame now as framefunding closes very soon. (and if you have already done so: many, many thanks! you've made it all possible!) x s
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
due to the horrendous evils of spam i've had to set comments to 'approval needed'. but please feel free to comment: i won't censor or hide you; this really is just to spare us all the intrusion of unwanted advertising for decidedly crap websites.
i am, i suppose, the instigator of this project. i wrote it, i'm producing it together with pascal verdosci, i'm directing, together with adam berzsenyi bellaagh, and because i've got adam codirecting, i'm even acting in it. but really the impetus for it came from our director of photography gregor brändli, who said to me 'october i'd be available to make a film'. and we'd been meaning to make our first feature ever since we first worked together, back in 2005...
banner image from our footage, shot on location in safiental, switzerland
- das team
- dan absalom (ivor)
- pepe belmonte (the singer)
- adam berzsenyi bellaagh (codirector)
- gregor brändli (director of photography)
- sam fordham (theo)
- gary grant (harry)
- charlotte heinimann (gabrielle)
- georg isenmann (production manager swiss unit)
- livia krummenacher (production assistant swiss unit)
- sebastian michael (writer, director, producer & george)
- jay ramirez (continuity & styling)
- moritz anselm schermbach (camera assistant)
- christoph schwegler (werner)
- andrea spolarics (eva)
- pascal verdosci (coproducer)
- david wade (conrad)
- geoff widdowson (sound)
- images & sounds