and it's official:
the basel premiere of THE HOUR OF LIVING will take place on wednesday 6th june 2012 at 21:00 at stadtkino basel as part of the ZOOM basel film awards showcase.
there will also be an additional screening on saturday 9th june 2012 at 21:00 at neues kino basel (note different location!) plus we will host an invitation-only preview event for cast, crew, participants and framefunders on tuesday 5th. (if you are among these, you will receive your invitation with details shortly.)
getting very excited here now and looking forward to seeing those of you who are in switzerland and who can make it then!
details of screenings
due to the horrendous evils of spam i've had to set comments to 'approval needed'. but please feel free to comment: i won't censor or hide you; this really is just to spare us all the intrusion of unwanted advertising for decidedly crap websites.
i am, i suppose, the instigator of this project. i wrote it, i'm producing it together with pascal verdosci, i'm directing, together with adam berzsenyi bellaagh, and because i've got adam codirecting, i'm even acting in it. but really the impetus for it came from our director of photography gregor brändli, who said to me 'october i'd be available to make a film'. and we'd been meaning to make our first feature ever since we first worked together, back in 2005...
banner image from our footage, shot on location in safiental, switzerland
- das team
- dan absalom (ivor)
- pepe belmonte (the singer)
- adam berzsenyi bellaagh (codirector)
- gregor brändli (director of photography)
- sam fordham (theo)
- gary grant (harry)
- charlotte heinimann (gabrielle)
- georg isenmann (production manager swiss unit)
- livia krummenacher (production assistant swiss unit)
- sebastian michael (writer, director, producer & george)
- jay ramirez (continuity & styling)
- moritz anselm schermbach (camera assistant)
- christoph schwegler (werner)
- andrea spolarics (eva)
- pascal verdosci (coproducer)
- david wade (conrad)
- geoff widdowson (sound)
- images & sounds